The Integral Meusio is one of the first religious organizations devoted to promoting an Integral Spirituality in community with other Integralists. Our vision is to bring the best wisdom of the East and the best wisdom of the West into harmony and further the health and welfare of the entire globe.
We are also one of the first organizations to attempt to create educational resources to assemble an Integral catalog or glossary or wiki of Knowledge inclusive of AQAL and Lingua-U. You could have the opportunity to lead the formation of these resources as a leader in The Integral Knowledge Project.
We are a “spiritual start-up” seeking a Head of Education who is self-motivated, a “spiritual entrepreneur” who strives to uphold the Prime Directive of protecting the health and welfare of the entire Spiral of development, and “may the Force be with you!”
|Position:||Head of Education at the Integral Meusio (A Non-Profit Corporation In Formation), Lead of Education Circle|
|Title:||Specific To Your Lineage and Choice (e.g., Teacher, Pandit, Sage, etc.)|
|Reports To:||Executive Circle (The Lead of the Education Circle is a key member of the Executive Circle)|
|Classification:||Volunteer. No Salary. Part-Time (minimum of 5 hours per week). Position terminates on January 12, 2020 at General Meeting. Circle Leads who desire to continue with their work will stand for election along with other candidates on the final day of the General Meeting.|
The Head of Education will oversee all the endeavors of the Education Circle of the Integral Meusio, a group which is charged with facilitating all educational processes and programs for Meusio members, prospective members, and the public at large. Included within the responsibilities: maintaining a Knowledge Base or Wiki or similar tool with a comprehensive look at all the areas of knowledge necessary for Integration in the Great Traditions and indigenous spirituality, plus major topics of AQAL Integral Theory, postmodernism, and modernist philosophies of life.
Furthermore, the Education Circle will interact with other Circles at the intersection of Education with Publications, Ministry, Community Outreach, and more.
Note: The Integral Meusio is in “start-up mode”. As we add to our team, we will be forming an organization modeled on Holacracy. If you are not familiar with this distributed governance model, please familiarize yourself with it before applying. The processes will be loose at first and gradually get more refined. All governance processes will get a good look-see at the organization’s 1st Annual General Meeting in Seattle (January 9–12, 2020). Your attendance at the 1st GM is required.
- Must be practicing an Integral Spirituality, drawing from wisdom from one or more of the Great Traditions or indigenous spirituality, plus familiarity with Integral Theory and at least one of the following: theory and practice of education, journalism, philosophy, interdisciplinary studies, humanities, human sciences.
- Must fulfill all the requirements of membership in the Integral Meusio prior to the conclusion of the hiring process.
- Commitment to representing the Integral Meusio within educational organizations, both mainstream and alternative universities.
- Experience in teaching students and designing educational curricula.
- Experience working with online knowledge tools (WordPress, content management programs, wikis, etc.)
- College graduate and Master’s degree are strongly preferred. A doctorate is preferred. If diplomas are not in hand (e.g., in the case of an autodidact), evidence of capability to fulfill position requirements is necessary. Diplomas from non-traditional universities will be considered.
- Adding to the diversity of our organization through life experience, socio-cultural background (sex, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and so on), spiritual and religious orientation, station of life, and personality type is a plus.
Send us your resume and cover letter prior to October 31, 2018. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt of your application within 2 business days, call us.
If a suitable candidate is not identified by the deadline, the position will be reposted until it is filled.